- I'll be presenting a symposium talk titled "Driving AI Innovation in Cardiothoracic CT Imaging" at the upcoming Society for Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT 2020) Annual Meeting, July 18, 2020.
- My upcoming talk at the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
in Cardiovascular CT Meeting orgainzed by Society for Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT) April 24, 2020.
- I'll give an invited talk at the Intel SOLVE event during the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA 2019) Annual meeting, titled "Artificial Intelligence - Implications for Advanced Imaging & Precision Medicine", Dec 4, 2019.
- My upcoming keynote talk and panel discussion at Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), during the Innovation Week (May 3, 2019), titled "Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Advanced Imaging and Precision Medicine".
- Invited talk at the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC 2018) Annual meeting, Special session: Machine Learning, Medicine, and Imaging: The Future is Now
The results from the multi-center MACHINE Registry for AI-based Ischemia Evaluation from Coronary CTA have been published in Circulation - Cardiovascular Imaging. : Full paper is available (open access)
- Our work on a deep learning based method for non-invasive assessment of coronary Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) from Cardiac CTA images is now available in the Journal of Applied Physiology [url]
We have multiple openings in our group for a Sr. Research Scientist - Deep Learning for Medical Image Analysis
We have a few openings in our group for Research Interns
- I'll present our research work during the TCT 2015 meeting at San Francisco, Oct 12-15, 2015
- Our work on parameter estimation for hemodynamic computations has been published in the Journal of Computational Physics [Link]
- Our work on GPU accelerated flow computation has been published in the Intl. Journal of Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering [Link]
- Attending TCT 2013 at San Francisco in Oct-Nov 2013
- Our work on whole heart hemodynamic computation is on the cover page of first issue of Siemens Healthcare customer magazine "Heartbeat"
- I'll be attending ISBI 2012 at Barcelona, Spain from May 2-5, 2012.